Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The good, the bad, and the jogging

The Good
* Got into Opera in the Ozarks for the summer! It's a great program and I'm both excited and super nervous. *eeeee!*
* Got financial aid from OIO which is also great!
* Survived midterms. Just barely.
* The weather has been quite warm (50s! WOOT) and thanks to Daylight Savings time, the sun has been shining until about 7:30 every night. ROCK ON!
* Mom is coming to visit meeeeee! Mom time!!!! YES!!
* I got an awesome grade on my Ear-Training test. Which is sort of a miracle and completely amazing. =D =D

The Bad
* Waiting to get my grade for the Baroque Midterm....I'm pretty sure it was a massacre, I'm just not sure I'm ready go out on the field and count the dead. *gulp*
* Tired....A week of spring break and I am still oh so very tired.
* After the hellaciousness that was Midterms I find that I am completely unable to relax because I know what is coming for me. Oooooooh the hellfire awaits me at the end of the next five weeks.....*shudder*

The Jogging
* Because the sunlight is lasting longer, when I get home it seems like there is so much more day left! Also, the weather has been great and Christy has been going jogging recently so.....
I'm thinking about jogging.
I hate jogging.
But it's really good for me! And I need to lose some weight if I expect to get into 'West Side Story' next year....
But I still hate it. *sets teeth*
It's also really embarassing. Mostly because you only ever see fit people running. I don't know where the chubby girls are hiding, but they are not outside.
I don't want to go out there and expose myself to ridicule by jiggling my wobbly bits all over the place; and let me assure you, anything above a swift stride and the jiggling reaches epic proportions.
Oy.
I don't know.
I probably won't.
*argh*

Anyway.
I've got a ton of stuff to do, and less time to do it in so.....
AWAY WE GO!

Cheers

1 comment:

Mary said...

you could jog indoors where no one can see you! or in an area where no one is?