Opening night for 'Carmen' is now officially over!
The show went great with the exception of a few orchestra/singer syncronization issues due to the thunderstorm during the first act.
However, the thunderstorm stopped thunderstorming and also managed to cool off the area so that it was quite pleasant in our little outdoor theatre for the remainder of the show.
Also...the bat that was flying around during the Act III finale. lol. He was just chillin' around the stage while we were singing. Good times.
I'm quite proud of us. =D
GO TEAM CARMEN!
My next peformance is on the 30th of June.
when my PARENTS will be here!!! Huzzah!
Eventually I will get some pictures of me in costume and will (should internet allow) post them here.
I also perform closing night in Carmen, so if you're thinking about driving down to the big AR anytime soon, check out the Opera in the Ozarks website for tickets. There are about a million hotels in Eureka Springs and nearby Rogers so lodging is easy to find. =D
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment