Hi all!
Long time, no update. =D
So here it is.
My first chorus job at Minnesota Opera is over, and it was wonderful.
The other chorus members were fabulous and I think I've made some new friends! (woot!)
Also, the production staff was fabulous and a joy to work with.
Check out all the tabs on the webpage.
There are some pictures and things of our amazing production!
http://www.mnopera.org/season/performances?module=performances&showid=1946
In other news, I have been completely consumed by preparation for Young Artist Program auditions.
The application process is costly and time consuming (in that each program requires about a $20 to $35 application fee, and then you have to mail headshots, resumes, cds [cost of making recordings!] and fill out pages of applications).
But, I'm applying for about 10 programs for this summer and am really excited about the possibilities.
I'm working incredibly hard on preparing my 5 Arias and making sure that the pronunciation and execution are perfect.
Everything has to be perfect for me to get into one of these programs.
I'm trying for things that are a little harder this year....Programs that pay me, instead of me paying them, so it's a challenge.
In any case, the preparation continues!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment