Today was a pretty good day.
I think it had a lot to do with the weather.
It was relatively warm outside!
I left my window open and the warm air would come in from the outside bringing with it the scent of spring.
I don't know how to explain it, but it really does smell different outside when it's warm than it does when it's cold and snowy.
It's just....good.
I can smell the earth.
The rain.
*sigh*
good stuff.
The day started out questionably, my brain wasn't functioning in German and I couldn't really focus or think or....formulate sentences.
Then later came 'Shakespeare' which was actually pretty good today.
I'm pretty sure I did something wrong on the homework we turned in....But there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm not gonna let it bother me.
I did homework all afternoon with the lovely outside air wafting into my room and then went to choir.
Weston Noble decided to reseat the Alto 1s and now I'm in the middle!!
HUZZAH!
I really didn't enjoy being on the end.
Then I went to dinner in the Mensa and managed to assassinate my person for 'Assassin'! (choir has been playing).
Of course at rehearsal 15min later I was killed by Nikki....sad day.
We were rehearsing in Neumann tonight which was AWESOME!
We're finally in the space and can now get a sense of what we're actually doing blocking wise!
I wasn't really plugged in tonight (seems to be a theme today...),
but overall it went pretty well. I got all my lines without referring to my script and didn't screw up monumentally anywhere.
Dr. Earl did tell me that I needed to not freeze my part yet, but let it evolve a bit more at least until the end of this week.
I totally know what he meant, I was definately running on auto pilot tonight. There wasn't any sort of connection, I was just going through the motions. I didn't do it intentionally, that's just the way it happened.
But I'm going to do better tomorrow night.
If anything, it's going to be more organic because I don't know my lines as well!
After rehearsal I went to do Form and Analysis and we got it done SOOOO QUICKLY!!!
Normally our Monday night parties go till about 12:30am.
Tonight we got done at 10pm!!
10!!!
*sigh*
Good stuff.
Now I can get some more homework done before bed!
Anyway......
Tomorrow is going to be warm and fair, and it's skirt day!
So....Huzzah!
1 comment:
I love the warm weather too! Makes me happay!!!
Post a Comment