So I'm feeling really restless right now.
I've got stuff to do, it's just that every time I try and do something my brain completely ignores me.
So instead of blogging and being all 'bleh', I'm going to blog and be all, 'huzzah!'
Or try to be anyway.
=D
So in the tradition of facebook, here's 25 things I should be happy about
1) The weather is getting warmer. HUZZAH! Goodbye giant puffy white coat, hello sensible clothing!
2) It might thunderstorm tomorrow night. I love thunderstorms!!
3)I get to go to Knights on Broadway rehearsal tonight.
4) I'm pretty much memorized for 'Pal Joey'. At least to the point where I know all my lines at different times. In any case, there will most assuredly be people who know their lines less well than I, thus taking the target off my back.
5) Grad school auditions are done! They both went really well too.
6) I think I know how I can solve a certain social problem that has been occuring.
7) My senior choir member 'activity planning group' is awesome! I even have an idea as to what we could do!
8) I have a new umbrella (thanks mom!). When it rains tomorrow I won't have to get wet!
9) Two weeks till Pal Joey's over
10) Two weeks till my birthday
11) Three weeks till Spring break (HOORAY FOR SPRING BREAK!!!!!!)
12) My next German test isn't on the same day as my next Shakespeare test (like the last ones were).
13) I got to see 'Inkheart' today and it was SOOO GOOD! I loved it. That's one I'm gonna have to own. Books are magical!
14) There is a distinct possibility that my next Form and Analysis assignment might be due on Thursday instead of Tuesday.
15) Because of my massive proactiveness on Friday, it seems that I will have time to watch some 'Rome' with Emily tonight. Speaking of which........
16) Kevin McKidd
17) On the way back from Minnesota I wasn't pulled over for the left rear lamp being out on my car.
18) Umm.......This is getting hard. Which positively translates to: A challange! Yay!
19) I get to see 'Legally Blonde' in Des Moines on the 27th.
20) I'm almost done with 'Orchestration'! NO MORE FINALE!!
21) I've pretty much got a handle on my homework. For now.
22) I finally made my way to the Mall of America.
23) I just had spaghetti for dinner.
24) I'm getting an 'A' in Form and Analysis so far this semester
25) I don't have Pal Joey on the 22nd so I can celebrate my birthday with my friends.
Whew.
That was freaking hard.
25 is a lot.
Anyway....
Yay.
I'm positive!
No comments:
Post a Comment