Today it poured.
Rain and thunder.
Then it snowed in Waverly.
*sigh*
As if it weren't hard enough to go back to homework and difficulties, but now there's snow too.
Argh.
Anyway....
I'm glad to be back with people again, but I am really sad that break is over.
I'm ready for the big break.
Summer.
I think it's because I had my big stretch of crazy, sleepless, horrible, stressiness early in this semester and it finished me off pretty much.
Usually that's not supposed to happen until the end of the semester, so you can be done with it all.
But here I am.
Back at school with a whole slew of slightly less critical things to do.
And as a result, I don't really want to do any of them.
Bleh.
I wash my hands of you, schoolwork!
I deny you!
I throw you on the ground and trample you with my horse!
Ha!
.....yeah.
So, that's how I'm feeling right now.
After looking around for a new car, my parents decided just to go ahead and fix Dolly.
Which is fine with me, except that I now don't have a car for two weeks.
....Hopefully two weeks anyway.
*fingers crossed*
Well.
Back to work I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment