OK.
So the girl who got the part I was called back for was also curvey.
Which makes me feel a whole lot better.
That means the part went to her for legitimate reasons.
Not weight.
Good.
I can handle that.
I can even be pretty ok with that.
=D
Haven't heard anything from Showboat yet.
Trying not to dwell on it too much.
It's hard to wait!
I'm watching a lot of movies this break.
I don't really have much else to do.
Nor do I want to do much else. Haha.
It's break.
And BOY did I need it.
Watched 'Brideshead Revisited' today.
It was really well made.
Very intrigueing.
A character study, which I didn't expect.
Lots of those long thoughtful looks that actors love to relish in.
There wasn't all that much dialogue, just a lot of facial expressions.
Which I find really interesting to watch. Intense.
It's hard to concentrate though when your Dad keeps walking in and going, "What's happening? Who's that person? Are they married yet?"
Seriously Dad!
If you want to watch the movie sit down and watch it! Quit coming in every 20min and asking me what you missed!
*sigh*
Silly man.
Watched 'The Princess Bride' with the Schmidts and Mom and Dad tonight.
We heated up some frozen cookies and had a grand time.
As I told Kate via text, her parents are so cute.
Her mom kept gasping and going, "Oh NO!", "Poor Wesley!", "No! Don't do it! Don't do it!"
LOL!
Good times.
Tomorrow is another day.
Another lovely day of lovely, lovely break.
*sigh*
Good stuff.
1 comment:
Oh Rachel, your dad is so funny! Sounds like Chaz. He's always getting confused during shows and then making me explain them (ie. Lost....we've been watching all of the seasons, and he always asks questions at the most inopportune times!).
Oh, and my mother is always gasping during movies. She's so funny! I'm jealous of your break-ness, but I also have a break this week because the rest of my teaching buddies are at a conference. Woohoo! Early Spring Break! My actual Spring Break is in another couple of weeks. Hooray!
Post a Comment