Monday, April 13, 2009

Back in Business and ain't it grand?

Yo peeps.
What up?

Well, I've just finished my henious Form and Analysis take-home test.
YUCK!
That was awful.
That was God awful.
That took a long time.
Ack.
Horrible.
Just.....*shivers* horrible.
To quote Brumhilda in 'Robin Hood: Men in Tights', "If I vas you, I vould nevah do zat again!"

In other news, I have applied for many jobs for this summer.
Hopefully someone will hire me.
Come on bookstores!
Hire me!
I'm a good worker I promise!
Who cares if I have retail experience!
I've spent most of my life in bookstores!

More news...
I am going to University of Minnesota next year.
For sure.
If I don't get the job in the Minnesota Opera Chorus (Next Wednesday is the audition! PRAY!), then I'll need to work in a bookstore of something.
Which is why it's kind of important that I get some experience this summer.

Exciting bits are....Christy and I are going to live together!
Yay apartment hunting!
My first apartment everyone!
I'm going to be, like, an adult soon!
*squeel*
I'm going to have bookshelves and homey things!
Awesomeness.

I'm heading back to The 'Burg tomorrow.
It's finals week yo.
Ugh.
Since I just finished my take-home test my only horrible things are my Shakespeare performance on Thursday (not all that horrible) and my German test on Friday (moderately horrible).
Then....OFF ON CHOIR TOUR!
Well, part of choir tour anyway.
I have to deviate for three days to go to Minn. for a Master class with the head of Minnesota Opera, and my Opera Chorus audition.
*whew!*
It's gonna be a long week, but I'm kind of excited.
It's going to be so much less involved compared to European tour.
Midwest tour?
Piece of cake!

Well, that's about all I've got for now.
I'll see most of you tomorrow, and some of you in the near future (Move to Minn. Kate and Chaz!) =D
Cheers mates.

Back in business and ain't it grand?
Let the goodtimes roll.
Yesterday things were out of hand,
now they're under control.

No comments: