Saturday, April 4, 2009

Git while the gittin's good

It's the weekend.
At last.
And, as usual, I have a lot of stuff to get done.
Not a ton (like most of the campus), but a lot.

The group projects are still plaguing me.....Boo trying to find time to work with people!
I've got to start studying for some things, and figure out what to do for my presentation in Form & Analysis this Tuesday.
I have to finish my cummulative German study guide.
I have to write the narration for 'Knights on Broadway'.

Yeah.

And tomorrow is the home choir concert.
I'm worried that the snow and sleat which are on their way will really put a dent in the attendance, more specifically, my family's!
Emily said her parents are worried about getting here as well.
SAD DAY!
Stupid snow!
Leave us alone!
I want to see my parents on Sunday!

After the concert there's a reception for Tork (TORK IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumping up and down*), and then I've got 'Knights on Broadway' rehearsal from 8-10pm.

I'm really excited about 'Knights on Broadway' (this Wednesday, 7:30pm in the Lyceum, tickets are free!).
I have my moments of doubt about a few numbers (memorization? what?) but I really think everyone's going to pull it together and we'll have a brilliant show.
People are just going to have to be patient this Monday and Tuesday.
Those are gonna be some long rehearsals.
But that's how it goes.
They're full runs and the more memorized and focused the cast is, the less time it takes.
So, really, they're the ones who dictate the length of the rehearsal.

In any case, the show is really coming together.
Monday we'll be getting our lighting and sound person, as well as our narrator and we'll finally get to see the true shape of what we've been working on since November. =D

Well, that's about all I've got time for.
I think I'm going to go visit Jill while she's working so we can work on our German dialogue.

Cheers mates!
Last week of classes coming up next!
WOOT!

No comments: