Well, first things first. He likes to sleep on his back, or his side in very strange positions...
One day we found him sleeping in the bathroom sink! However, he woke up when I screeched in delight and ran to get my camera. Woops.
He also likes to attack feet!...Admittedly I provoke him by rolling him over while he's sleeping...lol.
He decided to try and eat my shoes the other night.
The moved on to the closet. I distracted him here, but you can still see his little paw under the door. HA! Caught you red pawed!
He must not have liked the mocking, because next he turned on the camera.
What?
He has a habit of making himself comfortable, wherever you are. This includes the top of my desk when I'm working on my computer.
Did he take a key off the keyboard the other day when he slipped off the desk? Yes, yes he did.
But he's just so darned cute. I love him anyway.
Cheers mates!
1 comment:
So cute!!!! And yes, feet attacking can be painful....Of course the cat wouldn't go for your heel, the part that could take a little more punishment. The cat goes right for the fleshy part, hitting, I think, every nerve in the 2 inch space...
Post a Comment