Alright.The first week of classes is almost over.
Orchestration will not be bad at all, just time consuming.
Sort of, mindless copy work.
German 2 will be just about the same as German 1.
Not to hard, you've just got to learn the stuff and do your homework.
Shakespeare will be fun.
The teacher's a little uptight but the class flippin' amazing and I have a feeling we will make her crack before too long. =D
Form and Analysis will be horrifically difficult.
This class is about to become the bane of my existance.
It's going to rip my brain out and stomp it like grapes for wine.
My soul will slowly be sucked out through my eyes onto papers filled with notes and roman numerals.
But Margie's in it with me, and she's always a good teacher/helper/saviour of all things theory, so hopefully I'll survive alright.
Pal Joey is going well (considering it's only the first week).
I'm ahead of the game as far as memorization goes, so I'm not too worried.
I am, however, going to try and keep ahead of the game by continuing to memorize.
Who's not gettin' yelled at this production?
Rachel's not gettin' yelled at this production!
No word on resolution for the two conflicts I mentioned in my previous post. I'm just waiting now, so........We'll see.
The weekend is almost here!!!
I'm SOOOO HAPPY!
I'm SOOOO HAPPY!
*chants*
week-end, week-end, week-end!
Cheers mates
No comments:
Post a Comment