
Break's almost over!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't make me! I don't wanna go!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't make me! I don't wanna go!
I don't wanna gooooooooo!!!!!
*sigh*
It goes so fast.
It seems like I just got back last week.
I haven't had enough time yet!
I want to do more stuff with Mom, have more game nights with my friends, see a couple more movies.
I don't want to go back to responsibility yet!!
Oh well.
I'll just have to really make these last two days count.
Tomorrow me and the gang are gonna go see 'Doubt', get dinner (and maybe some ice cream) and then settle in at Alex's house for what will probably be maaaannny hours of Speed Uno, and then possibly a movie of some kind. =D
Saturday Mom and I have quality time lined up.
We're going to watch this mini-series together that we started the last time I was home.
Mini-series time is special time for Mom and I.
It's the thing we do together.
And I'm really excited for that.
So.....
I'm gonna do it!
I'm gonna make these days count!
And then I'm gonna go back to school and try to not die!
(theeeooorrrryyyy claaaaaaaassseeesssss...ugggggghhhhhhh)
HUZZAH!
It goes so fast.
It seems like I just got back last week.
I haven't had enough time yet!
I want to do more stuff with Mom, have more game nights with my friends, see a couple more movies.
I don't want to go back to responsibility yet!!
Oh well.
I'll just have to really make these last two days count.
Tomorrow me and the gang are gonna go see 'Doubt', get dinner (and maybe some ice cream) and then settle in at Alex's house for what will probably be maaaannny hours of Speed Uno, and then possibly a movie of some kind. =D
Saturday Mom and I have quality time lined up.
We're going to watch this mini-series together that we started the last time I was home.
Mini-series time is special time for Mom and I.
It's the thing we do together.
And I'm really excited for that.
So.....
I'm gonna do it!
I'm gonna make these days count!
And then I'm gonna go back to school and try to not die!
(theeeooorrrryyyy claaaaaaaassseeesssss...ugggggghhhhhhh)
HUZZAH!
2 comments:
Um, you get to see me. There's something to look forward to.
True. =D
Post a Comment