Thursday, January 29, 2009

One of the craziest coolest songs ever!

So one day Mom and I were driving to Des Moines with the radio on the XM Broadway station.
We started hearing this song and then went on to talk for a while, when we started listening around 10 minutes later and listened to the radio, it was the SAME SONG!
It was this crazy song about a woman who loves blue eyed men and has a lot of babies with them.
And then she travels with all the children in a show.
Called.....'The Babylove Miracle Show'.
Or that's the nearest I can make out anyway.
.....And I have no idea who all those people in the middle are. But apparently they enjoy the show....A lot.
*helpless shrug*

But I've been looking for this song everywhere and it's not available (except for maybe buying the cd off Amazon), and I finally found it!

It's just the audio.
But.....HUZZAH!

The woman singing this, Karen Morrow, has the most amazing belting voice ever, but subsequently went on to star in several ginormous broadway flops.

So....
Enjoy the crazy, wacky, 70s-ness that is
'Babylove Miracle Show'
from 'The Grass Harp'



Babylove Miracle Show (Audio Only)
Uploaded by tobiagorrio

No comments: