I'm feeling pretty good about the world right now.
I've got things done that were crazy hard.
One grad audition is done.
Aaannndd it's almost the weekend.
On the other hand, I still have a TON of work to do, and another grad audition this Saturday.
There is no stopping right now.
Absolutely none.
I've got to keep pushing through.
The good part is that as I'm running along the road of life, the powers that be seem to have stopped throwing pebbles at me.
For the time being anyway.
And that makes it just a little bit easier.
*sigh*
Alrighty.
Feelin' good.
Feelin' ok.
Gettin' back to work.
Cheers.
1 comment:
Keep on going, girl! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. And that light is graduation. But it is just a blip. Because then you have grad school. So keep pushing toward the blip!
Post a Comment