Here is one of the things on my little post-it note of 'things to blog about'...
*ahem*
Drumroll please!!!!
I give you the gift of Elliot Cowan.
This is a screen cap from 'Lost in Austen', a british mini-series in which he plays Mr. Darcy.
Oooooooooh yes my friends.He is quite lovely and sexy and all good things. =D
Also, the mini-series is rockin' and amazing. I bought it for Mom for mothers' day and it was the first movie we've seen in memory where we couldn't predict the ending.
We just kept going, "AH! I don't see how this could possibly work out! What are they THINKING!?"
There it is! *drool*
There's one more thing crossed off my list, and now I'm going to bed since I have to mow tomorrow.
Cheers!
PS. He's also a Shakespearean actor. How awesome does that make him? VERY!
No comments:
Post a Comment