It's super late and I'm ready for bed, but I thought I'd throw in a quick update.
Branson was good fun.
Mom and Dad and I clash quite often.
*eek*
But we had good fun anyway.
'All Shook Up' is going GREAT!
This show is going to be fantastic.
It's super funny and we're having such a good time with all the numbers!
The title of this blog post is a quote from the show, and if that doesn't make you want to come, how about this:
"Talk is cheap! Throw me down and make me purrrrr like a Chevy."
LOL.
I just can't wait to get it all put together!
I mean, when they put a couple chairs in front of you and go, "That's the carousel. That's the jukebox. Now is when the town lights up." You can't help but wonder what it's all gonna look like when you see it.
Also, the costumes are going to be really cool as well.
The fifties were a good time for girls.
Lots of fun poofy stuff contrasted with slick sexy stuff.
It should be great.
I'm spending a lot of my evenings with the boys.
We're having a good time.
We're watching movies and tv shows, playing scum and mafia, all the usual 'good time' stuff we do.
We're all so accepting of each other. It's awesome.
There's no awkwardness (except when it's intended. lol), there's no trying, we all just sit around and are ourselves. We don't have to worry about anybody getting mad or offended.
That's what's great about boys. They save their anger for things worth getting angry about. It's well-nigh impossible to get any one of them upset.
Girls are alot easier to get on the edgy side of. Everything is an imagined slight, or a cut direct, or a plot to exclude them. They're so high maintenance!
(Not saying I don't engage in this behavior. But it seems I only do so when I'm with other girls. Huh.)
Well, looks like the gang is planning something cool for later in the summer that I am SUPER excited about!!
No details here yet though.
Not until we get things figured out for sure.
*squeal*
FUN!
This weekend it looks like rain, which means I can't mow till it stops, which means I'm gonna get the chance to sit down and chill out for the first time since class let out.
It's been 'go, go, go' since I got back from school and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to sit on the couch and just watch tv for a while.
*warm fuzzies*
One more week of break, and then it's a jump into teaching voice lessons.
Woot!
That's about all I've got for now.
I'm off to bed.
Cheers mates.
No comments:
Post a Comment