Hi everyone!
Well....Today I have a lot of things to do.
But I'm procrastinating by blogging.
Yay me.
I have to call Northwestern and set up a campus visit.
I have to get to a printer somewhere on campus and print off Grad School applications.
Start filling OUT Grad School applications.
I have to write a paper on the movie 'The Chosen' for World Religions.
I have find and send out information to several cast members of Vietrock.
I have to do German homework.
I have to study for the GRE sometime.....ick.
Lots of little bueracratic things.
None of them too much fun.
Just a lot of busy work.
In social news...
It'll be interesting to see what happens in choir today.
See what Weston does.....
I can finally sing again so that will be fun. (I love Christmas music!!)
He was never mine to lose. So...I'm pretty much over it now. It's probably the best thing that could have happened.
I can't wait to see the guy God has picked out for me.
That's gonna be one interesting dude.
=D
May term play-ness might be happening....
We'll see what goes down when Mary-Kate meets with Dr. Earl.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
I get to see my Bruder and go shopping for the chitluns!
...OK.
I'm done procrastinating now.
Time to get to it!
Oh-
and-
Happy Christmas Season Everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment