My eyes are on fire.
It feels like someone poured battery acid on them.
Ow.
Stupid contacts.
I don't know what is wrong with them....But they keep injuring my wittle eyes.
And I love my eyes, I need my eyes, I'm very attatched to my eyes!
Soo....For now I will continue to wear my glasses (ugh), put searing antibiotic in my eyes, and turn away from bright lights while going "AGH!!"
Hopefully they'll get better.
Poor eyes.
*sigh*
In other news....Grad schools.
Good times, no?
Northwestern is making life difficult for me.
All I want to do is take some theatre classes!
Is that so hard to understand?!?!?!?!
Why is that impossible!? Don't people double major at Northwestern?!?!!
Ack.
They're making it really hard to figure out who to talk to, and what questions to ask, etc.
Maybe God is telling me Northwestern is not the place for me.
And maybe it's just hard.
I don't know.
I guess we'll find out when I visit.
Rosemary wants me to look at Minnesota again.
I don't know.....I just didn't like the way their theatre program was set up.
And plus, they're doing 'The Wiz' this year.
That means that 'A' they have a really strong african american performance base. Enough that they can cater an entire musical around them. (The Wiz is an all black musical for those who don't know)
And 'B', they don't have the greatest taste in musicals. (The Wiz is also, not very good...)
Yeah.
I know, I know....I'm a voice major. I should be basing my decision on the voice department.
But I'm also a theatre person. Through and through.
And I want to continue my theatre education in grad school.
So a school with a crap theatre program is not the school for me.
*sigh*
But I'll give it another look. For Rosemary.
UNI is starting to look better and better.....But I refuse to put all my eggs in that basket.
*sigh*
Decisions and eyes full of battery acid.
*walks off singing* 'that's life! That's what aaallll the people saaay......'
No comments:
Post a Comment