Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dodging the bullet

I visited Northwestern yesterday.
Aaannnd.....
Hated it.
So yeah.
That's what visitations are for I guess.
I'm not gonna go into details (a few of you will hear stories of course!), but suffice it to say that I will not be finishing my application to Northwestern University.

Moving on.

I'm really excited to look at University of Minnesota and UNI.
That will all happen in January sometime, and I'm stoked!

Also on the list of things that make me stoked-
~Going Christmas shopping tomorrow with my brother
~Thanksgiving meal (because stuffing only comes round once a year)
~Broadway (yes. KOB does occupy a great deal of my thoughts. Still revising in my head as new things pop up!)
~Broadway (......a great deal of my thoughts.)
~That someone DIDN'T still my ipod two days ago when I thought they had. It had just discovered the most improbable place to hide in my brothers' truck. It's a ninja ipod. A ninjapod.
~Reading books (two down so far this break. I plan on getting at LEAST three more in before going back to school)
~Mafia night at Blakes' is fast approaching!!!!! HUZZAH!
~Sarah's new relationship development. =D
~A discovery I made in my broadway book that I can't wait to share with Rachel D! AMC connection? I think so!
~Broadway (...so maybe if we switch that other number we can drop that one over there and- huh? What? Was I saying something?)
~Spending time with mom and bugging Dad.
~Finally having the new furnace put in the house! Be gone space-heaters! I need you no more!
~Picking up the new 'Fables' tomorrow!
~Knowing that my Tivo carries on my good work at Wartburg in my absence. You tape those shows Tivo. Tape as you have never taped before.

Things that do NOT get me stoked
~My sore throat. I think my bedroom is making me sick. Again. And that makes me sad inside.
~My wittle nephew is horribly sick! Yucky. There is nothing more pitiful than an adorable kid all sick and sad.
~Mom and Dad are really tired. Yeah. They're a bundle of laughs right now. lol
~Wondering when the heck we're all going to get scripts for Pal Joey so we can start figuring out what the heck goes on in this musical.
~The prospect of CWW. Nuff said.
~My german dialogue. Maybe Jill and I can change our time. I really don't think this thing is going to get written over break. Especially not via e-mail. *sigh* It was a nice thought, but dillusional at best.

Sooooo anyway.
That is what goes on here.

By the time I return to the burg there will be an advent calendar on the Doctor Who website and the season will begin in ernest!
HUZZAH!

Cheers mates.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

1. I would enjoy some Northwestern stories, of course. =]
2. AMC connection?! Seriously? Sweet! I'm excited now! =D
<3

Rae said...

I'll try to send you a cell phone picture. It's very amusing. =D