So, the play is now over.
We had a wonderful run, an amazing last night, and some rather silly respondants who couldn't get past the play itself.
Oh well.
They may see plays they like better, but good luck finding a better cast.
Strike lasted well into the wee hours of the morning, which was fun.
I like being with those people.
We had pizza and then it was over.
*sad*
Oh well.
All plays must come to an end.
It was great though.
I was really and truly proud of all of them, and the amazing show we put on.
HUZZAH!!!
DO THE VIETROCK!!!
I'm gonna miss it.
I'm gonna miss it a lot.
*sigh*
Today Sarah and Rachel D went to the Nerdfighter tour event in Ames, IA.
I couldn't go.
I had to go to recitals for recital credit.
It was WAY sad.
I watched part of the event live on blogtv and I could hear Sarah laughing!
All I could think was, "I want to be laughing!!!"
But I'll get to hear abou it.
And they're getting me an autograph copy of 'Paper Towns' and a t-shirt (unless something goes wrong!).
HOORAY JOHN GREEN!!!!
=D
Tonight I'll study for my German test and Emily and I are prolly gonna go get us some Chinese.
That's right.
I'm gonna eat chinese.
Sue me! Sue me! Shoot bullets through me! I love it!!!!!
=P
Cheers all!
No comments:
Post a Comment