Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Passing Through

I've got so many things I'd rather focus on than class right now!

Classes are kind of incidental this week.

I go....But they're just a pit stop I have to make as I'm on my way to other destinations.

Silly classes.

They're in my way.

Also...You don't realize how much you use your printer until it's gone.

This 'surrogate' computer that I have until mine gets back from Geek Squad doesn't connect to my printer, and I keep wanting or needing to print stuff off but I can't!

...And it's really inconveniant to go to the library, so I end up just putting things off.

Ack.

....Must......start.........grad......app..lications.........argh.

In other news-
My Christmas tree is up!!!
And MY does it look pretty!
=D
I wuv my christmas tree.
It makes me warm and happy inside when I see it.
I also put cloves in oranges and hung them up around my room.
So now my room smells like Christmas too!!
It's so bleak and ugly and wet outside-
The tree and the oranges really lift my spirits.
*happy sigh*

The play is starting to heat up!
Two rehearsals until show time!!
HUZZAH!

I think it'll all come together alright.
And that's a good thing.

Anyways....
Gots to do my homework now.
*mumbleinconveniantmumble*

Cheers mates!

No comments: