Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back in action!

Hola everyone!
Sorry it's been so long, end of the semester panic set in and sort of cut off my communication with all but God and my ear training text book for a good month and a half. lol.
The good news is that I magically, wonderfully, passed 'Review of Ear-Training III'.
I know, I know, MIRACLE!!!
*angel voices*

In other news, I am completely terrified of next semester.
This ear-training stuff is only going to get harder, and I'm only going ot get nuttier so....watch out!

The year has come to a quiet end and I have managed to survive my first semester of Grad School.
*whew*

There's a new Doctor on 'Doctor Who' (don't even get me started...I'll start crying again), and a new batch of challenges on their way.
Not much to say for now, but I'm sure things will come in the future.

Goodbye Ten...
"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever... He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe... And... he's wonderful. "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanted to say that my Mother watches Doctor Who... what's so special about it?