So....
I'm a little bored.
And I've decided it might be fun to make a list of some of my favourite fictional characters (and also some that I just find really interesting) and then assign them each a song that I think fits them best.
Since I tend to think of life in terms of song, this shouldn't take too long!
So, here goes!
*10th Doctor: Doctor Who
'Ordinary Day' by Vanessa Carlton
*Rose Tyler: Doctor Who
'The Call' by Regina Spektor
*9th Doctor: Doctor Who
'Beautiful Disaster' by Kelly Clarkson
*Kermit the Frog: The Muppets!
'Rainbow Connection'....duh.
*Mr. Darcy: Pride and Prejudice
'Out of My League' by Stephen Speaks (the band) or TJ McCloud (the lead singer)
~if you haven't heard this song...You MUST.
*Ella of Frell (from the BOOK 'Ella Enchanted', not that silly, silly movie)
'Your Mistake' by Sister Hazel
*Edward Cullen: the Twilight series
'For Always' by Josh Groban
*Mr. Edward Fairfax Rochester: Jane Eyre
'Collide' by Howie Day
*Thursday Next: The Thursday Next series
'Unwritten' by Natasha Bedingfield
*Ned The Piemaker: Pushing Daisies
'Everybody' by Sister Hazel
*Dumbledore: Harry Potter
'Standing' from 'Once More, With Feeling'
*Captain John Hart: Torchwood season 2
'Come Here Boy' by Imogen Heap
*Geraldine Granger: The Vicar of Dibley
'Big Girl (You are beautiful)' by Mika
*Sir Percy Blakney aka The Scarlet Pimpernel: The Scarlet Pimpernel series
'Ordinary Day' by Great Big Sea
*Dr. Horrible: Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
'When I am King' by Great Big Sea
*West Kelly
'My Stupid Mouth' by John Mayer
Well....That's about all I'm going to do for now.
Feel free to add to or provide suggestions for the list in the comments.
Cheers mates!
No comments:
Post a Comment