What did we learn today I may hear you ask?
What did we learn today?
We learned that I should never watch 'Doomsday' unless I am mentally prepared for a mini-meltdown.
That's what we learned.
A lot of movies and tv shows make me cry.
Let's face it.
I'm a weeper.
I cried at 'Snoopy Come Home'
I cry during Hallmark commercials
Heck, I once cried during a Backstreet Boys music video (don't judge, you weren't there)
99.9% of the time, it's just that initial time that gets the tears going.
Maybe a few times after that if the incidents aren't too far apart.
But generally, the shock wears off and that particular thing does not make me cry anymore, 'cause I know what's comin'.
It's been 2yrs since I watched 'Doomsday'.
I watched it again tonight.
And cried nearly as much as I did the first time.
Alrighty then.
Lesson learned.
Rule?
Meet exception.
lol.
I'm such a wuss.
*shrug*
Now if I could just learn to cry on cue it might actually be useful!
Here's my favourite Rose/Doctor youtube vid.
It's edited really well.
I love it when they cut the clips in rhythm. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment