Nothing.
And I mean, nothing
can beat an amazing night of Mafia.
Tonight was one of those wonderful mafia nights at Blake's house.
Arrived around 6:30, we hung out and ate pizza until around 8pm.
And then the merciless killing spree began.
We had all the really good mafia people there tonight, so the games were particularly full of lying, scheming, deciet, and betrayal.
All the things that make mafia AWESOME!
Later in the evening (about game 3 or 4) Alex, Tracy, and I, who were sitting on the one couch together decided that we would form a blind coalition.
This meant that in the next game, no matter whether any of us were mafia or civilian, we would NOT vote to kill each other.
We thought it would make the game more interesting.
And you know what?
It did.
*evil grin*
By the third game with coalition it had become like this evil force to rival the mafia. It was the civilian anti-mafia.
Except that if it came down to it, we would start killing civilians rather than turn on coalition members. (which was very interesting when the game came down to Alex killing either Tracy(civilian) or DeeAnn(mafia) and he HAD to kill Tracy because she wasn't in the coalition. Thus winning the game for the mafia. The room was in shock. "I can't believe you just did that!!! I didn't think you would! But you DID!)
The other people in the game started to realize that at a certain point, if they didn't start killing off coalition members, WE would end up with the majority vote and be forced to kill THEM off.
It was just awesome.
Our games are so intense and cool.
Plus we're all a bunch of really good liars most of the time (except for Nomi and that tell-tale blush of hers!)
Which doesn't sound like a necessarily good character trait, but makes for some great freakin' mafia.
To sum up this highly technical and mafia related post:
I had an AWESOME night.
I love my friends.
My friends are really good liars.
And.......
THE COALITION LIVES!!!!!!!
YES!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment